Ultimate Hockey Fan Sweepstakes Maxwell House
- Online registration form can be completed to enter
- Existing participants can login with an email address
- Frequently Asked Questions are available for review
Since Maxwell House coffee is “good to the last drop”, one could speculate that any sweepstakes released by the brand would be equally as good (sweepstakes don’t come in liquid form but hopefully the point is taken). Judging by the Grand Prize available in its Ultimate Hockey Fan Sweepstakes, Maxwell House has truly delivered on its iconic slogan. Those who would like to get their hands on 2 tickets to a 2020 Stanley Cup Finals game may want to consider gaining entry to the sweepstakes by filling out an online form with a name and email address before checking a box to confirm the rules have been read and are agreed to. It should be pointed out that by entering the promotion, participants may end up receiving information and offers from Kraft Heinz Foods Company (if the current sweepstakes is any comparison may as well keep those offers coming!). Those who want to take a minute to go over the rules with a fine toothed comb can do so by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the Ultimate Hockey Fan Sweepstakes Maxwell House page.
I’m fresh out of fine toothed combs…how about a quick summary?
- Begins December 30th, 2020 and runs over 3 months before closing on April 8th, 2020
- Open to legal United States residents who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize trip to attend the Stanley Cup is $6,400
- The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on or around April 9th, 2020
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person per email address per day throughout the promotion
Participants who have already registered can come back and make another entry by logging into the Ultimate Hockey Fan Sweepstakes Maxwell House page with the email address used at registration. Those with questions can click the FAQ link to review the available Frequently Asked Questions (when available FAQs are quite often the fastest and EASIEST way to find additional information about a promotion). Participants who don’t see what they were looking for in the FAQs can opt to complete the available contact form with a name, email address, type of issue, and question/comment.
Ultimate Hockey Fan Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Kraft Heinz Foods Company – 200 E Randolph, Chicago, IL 60601