Total Comp Online
- Secure and easy online access can be gained for benefits and compensation information
- Users that are not employees of Citigroup will need to gain access through alternate portal
Citigroup employees looking for secure and easy access to their personal compensation and benefits information have to go no further than Total Comp Online. To login to the portal, employees will need to confirm their desired language (English or French Canadian) and enter a User ID and password. Employees that are feeling a little insecure about their Total Comp Online password can change it by entering a User ID, old password, and new password (new password will need to be entered twice). Users that are not currently Citigroup employees, or are compensated expatriate employees, will need to login by clicking the appropriate link provided on the Total Comp Online page.
What If I am Trying to Access Total Comp Online From Outside of the Citigroup Network?
- Access from outside of the Citi network will need to be confirmed by using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Employees logging in from outside of the network will need to enter a one time password that can be received by text message, automated voice call, or a Remote Access
- To receive the one-time password by text or cell phone employees must first register their number with Citi MFA
- Employees that do not register their phone number and do not have a Remote Access SafeWord will not be able to gain access to their accounts outside of the Citi network
Citigroup Inc. is a financial services holding company that provides products and services to consumers worldwide. The company was founded in 1812 and has headquarters located in New York City, New York. To reach Citigroup individuals can call 212-559-1000 or write to 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013.