Tickets Trips and Tail Gates
- Participants can enter online with code found on drink
- Instant Win and Grand Prizes to be awarded
Everyone knows that fried chicken from Popeyes washed down with an ice cold Dr. Pepper is a winning combination. What many probably do NOT know is that this delicious combination can send customers on a trip to see a Football Conference Championship game in Atlanta, GA. Right now customers who go to a participating Popeyes and purchase a 32 or 44 ounce Dr. Pepper will receive a code that can be entered online to receive entry to the Tickets Trips and Tailgates promotion. Prior to submitting the code, customers will need to complete a simple online registration form that requires a first name, last name, email address, date of birth, and zip code (Facebook can also be used to register).
A Brief Guide to the Tickets Trips and Tailgates Promotion
- The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States (including Washington DC) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry
The promotion is broken into 9 different entry periods (one per week) with the first entry period starting on August 29th, 2020 and the last ending on November 17th, 2020
- At the end of each entry period there will be a drawing to determine the winner of the Grand Prize (there will be a separate Grand Prize for each entry period)
- Participants will also receive an Instant Win Game play that can bring in prizes like $100 StubHub digital gift cards and $5 Popeyes gift checks
The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes to be awarded in the promotion comes to an awe-inducing $54,895.50. Anyone who wins a trip through the Tickets Trips and Tailgates promotion will need to book the trip at least 21 days prior to departure.
Tickets Trips and Tailgates Promotion Sponsor
- Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., 5301 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024
How do I text Dr Pepper to 64827?
By texting DRPEPPER to 64827 and upon submitting your barcode image, you consent to receive up to 10 promotional text messages (pertaining to this program only) via an automatic telephone dialing system to the number you provided from Koupon Media, Inc. on behalf of Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc.
Is there a national Dr Pepper day?
Celebrating Dr. Pepper Day. Dr Pepper Day is officially May 24, 2020 but for those of us who love Dr Pepper, every day is a good day to be a Pepper!
Is Dr Pepper dark berry still available?
Pepper has confirmed that the new Dark Berry flavor will be available nationwide on May 1, 2020.
What is Dr Pepper slogan?
From 1910 to 1914, Dr Pepper was identified with the slogan, “King of Beverages.” “Old Doc,” a typical country doctor character with monocle and top hat, became the Dr Pepper trademark character in the 1920s and 1930s.