State AG Provigil Settlement
- Convenient online claim filing process is available
- Claims Administrator can be contacted with questions
It’s no secret that some of the largest class action settlements originate from allegations of anti-trust law violations. The latest of this settlement variety involves claims that the Defendants (Cephalon, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., and Barr Pharmaceuticals, Inc) engaged in a course of conduct that delayed market entry of generic forms of the drug Provigil. The Defendants deny these claims and any wrongdoing but have agreed to go ahead and get rid of the suit for a whopping $35 million nevertheless. Class Members who believe they are eligible for compensation can submit a claim by going to to the State AG Provigil Settlement page and powering through an online claim form.
Some Important Settlement Stuff to be Familiar With
- Class Members must have purchased/paid for Provigil or its generic version modafinil between 06/24/2006 and 03/31/2012
- Eligibility is limited to individuals residing in the United States and District of Columbia (excluding California and Louisiana)
- The only way to get any compensation out of the State AG Provigil Settlement is to get a claim filed by the 04/13/2017 deadline
- Those who aren’t that interested in the settlement and wish to retain their right to sue must exclude themselves by 04/14/2017
- Potential Class Members who sit around and do absolutely nothing will lose their right to sue and receive ZERO compensation
Class Members who feel like showing off their orating skills can attend the Fairness Hearing on July 25th, 2020 and ask to speak in court. Those who need more info can try getting a hold of the State AG Provigil Settlement Claims Administrator.
- P.O. Box 173026, Milwaukee, WI 53217