Starbucks for Life
- Starbucks Rewards members can enter online
- Collect game pieces for a chance to win prizes
Every so often a sweepstakes comes around that takes the country by storm. One that gives participants a chance to win a free coffee every day for 30 years has the potential to have that effect. In the new Starbucks promotion 1 lucky individual will win the Grand Prize of “Starbucks for Life”, which consists of 30 years worth of daily credits for a free food or standard menu beverage item redeemable at participating United States Starbucks stores. Those who wish to get in on the excitement can enter by going to the promotional web page and logging into a Starbucks Rewards account with an email address and password. Would be participants who have yet to sign up for a rewards account can begin the registration process by clicking the Enter Starbucks for Life Sweepstakes button.
A Further Dissection of the Starbucks for Life Sweepstakes
- Limited to legal residents of the United States (and DC) who are at least 18 years of age at entry
- Entry begins December 5th, 2020 and continues on until coming to a close on January 8th, 2020
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the “Starbucks for Life” comes in at a stunning $56,575.00
- It will take between 8 and 10 weeks from the end of the sweepstakes for the prize to be fulfilled
The process of signing up for a Starbucks Rewards account can be initiated by entering an email address and zip code into the fields at the Starbucks for Life Sweepstakes registration page. Those who are interested in receiving promotional emails from Starbucks can check the optional box located under the registration fields (promotional emails can be unsubscribed to at any time). Sweepstakes participants may want to mark the date of January 9th, 2020 on the calendar as the Grand Prize winner will be announced on or around this day.
Starbucks for Life Sponsor Address
- Starbucks Corporation, 2401 Utah Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98134