- Customers can learn more about the merger and search services for television, internet, and phone
- Offers can be searched under Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks
When three industry behemoths merge to form a new company there is often some confusion kicked up during the monumental process. Customers that are caught in the middle of the Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks merger should look to the Spectrum Merger page as a safety net. Through this new merger site customers will learn that the three companies will continue to offer their current services to customers pending forthcoming changes over the coming months. Customers or potential customers that need to find which provider will be servicing their area can complete a search from the Spectrum Merger page using a street address and a zip code.
Some Quick Answers Regarding the Spectrum Merger
- Pricing and packaging for services offered by Spectrum will remain the same as it was before the companies merged (customers will be notified of any changes in the future)
- Customers can continue to pay their bills by mail, phone, retail store, online, and automated the same way they have in the past
- Going forward customers can continue to use the same website and login information to manage their accounts online
- The new name of the combined companies of Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks will be Spectrum
Customers that are looking to shop for current offers after the Spectrum Merger will need to verify if they are residential, small business, or enterprise customers. Once the segment is verified, customers can search for the best offers in their area by entering a street address and zip code. Customers that are in need of support can continue to rely on the same support phone number as they did prior to the merger.
Spectrum Merger Support Numbers
- Charter Spectrum: (888) 438-2427
- Former Time Warner Cable: (800) 892-4357
- Former Bright House Networks: (855) 222-0102
Who merged with Spectrum?
Time Warner CableOn May 26, 2015, Charter and Time Warner Cable announced that they had entered into a definitive agreement for Charter to merge with Time Warner Cable in a deal valued at .7 billion.
Is spectrum and Brighthouse the same?
The combined company is Charter Communications and will be marketed under the Spectrum brand name. Will my existing Time Warner Cable® or Bright House Networks services change? Exciting changes are in the works, but for the time being, your services will remain unchanged.
Is Charter and spectrum the same company?
Charter Communications, Bright House Networks, and Time Warner Cable are now all the same company: Spectrum. ... Spectrum is rivaled by Comcast's Xfinity, which is the largest cable internet service provider in the United States.
Who owns Brighthouse cable?
Charter Communications completed its billion acquisition of Bright House Networks and Time Warner Cable on Wednesday, making the Stamford, Conn., telecom the Tampa Bay area's largest Internet and cable TV provider.