Similasan Class Action
- Claims can be filed online or through mail
- Deadline set for exclusions and objections
- Administrator contact information available
The winds of controversy often swirl strongest when the topic of homeopathic medicine comes up. As such, it comes as no surprise that companies who sell this types of medication sometimes find themselves involved a class action lawsuit. A recent lawsuit called Allen et al. v. Similasan Corp. has come to an agreed upon settlement resolving allegations that the Defendant made false and misleading representations as well as breached express and implied warranties regarding its products. The Defendant, however, denies these allegations and stands by its marketing of the products. Who is right and who is wrong appears to be irrelevant at this point as both sides have agreed to settle the case now before entering into the more costly and less certain stages of litigation. Eligible Class Members can get started with the online filing process by going to the Similasan Class Action page and clicking the File a Claim tab.
What else can I have the pleasure of learning?
- The defendant will pay $700,000 for valid claims submitted by lawsuit Class Members
- A deadline of July 8th, 2020 has been set for those filing either an exclusion or objection
- Includes anyone who purchased products from February 10th, 2008 to April 12th, 2020
- Those who sit idly by and take no action will receive nothing and lose their rights to sue
Class Members who CAN provide proof of the purchase can receive reimbursement up to the full purchase price of the products. Those who CANNOT come up with proof can still receive compensation estimated to be anywhere from $10-$30 depending on the amount of claims filed. Potential Class Members who need to review a list of eligible products can refer to the Am I a Class Member? section of the Similasan Class Action page. Those with questions would be wise to follow-up with the Class Action Administrator.
Similasan Class Action Administrator
- 1718 Peachtree St NW, Suite 1080, Atlanta, GA 30309
- [email protected]