- Participants can enter sweepstakes online with email address
- A list of the contest winners is available upon request
With the holiday season setting in it won’t be long before consumers are hit with a blitz of seasonal sweepstakes and promotions. One of the first to roll out this year is the ShopRite from Home “Home for the Holidays Sweepstakes”. Those who want to take a crack at winning the Grand Prize 5 night trip to Camelback Resort can begin the registration process by going to the ShopRite Holiday Sweepstakes page and entering a first name, email address, and zip code. Participants who want to keep the offers rolling in can opt to receive email offers and promotions from ShopRite by checking a box during the registration process (box is located under the entry fields on the ShopRite Holiday Sweepstakes page).
Anything else I need to know to be fully informed?
The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of states of CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, and PA who are at least eighteen 18 years old at the time of entry
- The doors open on November 1st, 2020 and stay that way for a little over 2 months until the promotion comes to a grinding halt on January 2nd, 2020
- Participants who decide to enter the ShopRite holiday sweepstakes will be limited to 1 entry per internet connected device per day (multiple entrants cannot share the same email address)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded in the promotion comes to a stunning $55,000 (a total of 10 prize packages will be awarded)
Participants who have Grand Prize aspirations should circle the date of January 3rd, 2020 as the date the Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected. Those who want to secure a copy of the Winner’s list will have between January 3rd, 2020 and February 28th, 2020 to send a request.
Address for Winner’s List Requests
- ShopRite From Home Holiday Sweepstakes c/o matrixx Pictures LLC, 3122 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. 201, Santa Monica, CA 90404