SF Live Well
- Participants can register for wellness program online
- Returning users can sign in with Login ID and password
In a culture that has gone so far off the rails when it comes to healthy living, many companies are realizing one of the most important benefits they can provide are programs that promote a healthier life style. Employees of State Farm can take a step closer to their health goals by signing up for an account at the SF Live Well page. To begin the registration process, participants will need to confirm if they are an employee, an agent, an employee of agent, a dependent over 18 years old, a spouse, a retiree younger than 65 years old, or a COBRA subscriber (participants will first need to click the Get Started Now button posted at the SF Live Well page).
Areas of Focus for State Farm Live Well Participants
- Reach a Health Weight – Participants will set a weight loss objective and receive an action plan to assist in meeting and sustaining their goal
- Be More Active – Those who focus on this area will set an achievable goal and receive the support needed to make sure it is met
- Feel Less Stress – Participants will be provided the tools and support needed to help them meet their stress management goals
- Tobacco Free – Those who are ready to quit smoking will receive support based on the nation’s leading tobacco cessation program Quit for Life
- Improve Your Diet – A simple goal can be set to get participants started down the path to healthier eating
Employees who have already registered at the SF Live Well page can access their accounts by signing in with a Login ID and password. Those who prefer an expedited login process can opt to check the Remember Me box to be remembered on their computer for future use. Participants who have further questions regarding the program can contact the Service Desk from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday and 9 am to 6 PM Eastern Time on Saturday.
SF Live Well Service Desk
Does State Farm have good benefits?
State Farm is a good company Low pay compared to industry average. You have to be in it for the long haul. Not many companies offer pensions these days. Super high traffic location in Atlanta.
Is working at State Farm hard?
State Farm® employees work hard, and the benefits the Company offers reward the efforts. On top of enjoying where and how we work together, catch a glimpse at the top employee benefits. Get competitive pay and feel rewarded for a job well done.
How much do you make working at State Farm?
State Farm Insurance Company pays its employees an average of ,991 a year. Salaries at State Farm Insurance Company range from an average of ,856 to ,128 a year.
Why should I work at State Farm?
Working at State Farm® takes heart. We help customers protect the things that matter most to them. We help them get back on their feet after an accident or disaster. And, we help people plan ahead for the future they want.