School of Flair
- Online form can be used to enter
- 1 Grand Prize available to be won
- Sponsor contact info is available
When it comes to big games its hard to find one bigger than the Super Bowl. With that having been said, any promotion that is willing to award a lucky winner with a trip to see the big game live and in person is sure to be a fan favorite. Those who are interested in such a generous Grand Prize need look no further than the Rite Aid NFL Superbowl Sweeps. Entry to the promotion can be initiated by visiting the School of Flair page and voting for a form of flair (using the football as a prop, celebrating on the ground, or group celebration). After making the vote the registration process can be completed by filling out an online form with a name, address, email address, date of birth, and phone number. Prior to hitting the Submit button a box must be checked to confirm that the Official Rules have been read and agreed to (located under the entry form at the School of Flair page).
Wait. What’s all this chatter about RULES??
- Begins on October 22nd, 2020 and runs over 2 months before closing on December 30th, 2020
- Open to those who are legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia)
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize trip to the Super Bowl comes to $6,800.00
Than random drawing to determine who wins the Grand Prize will be held on or around New Year’s Eve 2020. Those who wish to share the sweepstakes with friends and family on social media can do so by clicking the Facebook or Twitter icons posted at the bottom of the School of Flair page. Participants with the urge to find out who won the prize can request the name of the winner by writing to 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 1174 (must be received no later than February 6th, 2020).
Sponsor Contact Information
- The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC
- One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202