Runners Point Survey
- Provide value feedback in the form of a survey once a purchase has been completed at Runners Points which is a popular sports retailer that focuses on running shoes
- The Runners Points Survey is operated by the InMoment survey firm
- At the end of the survey customers will be treated to a nice coupon for 10% off a future purchase (which can be used at any Runners Point retail location BUT cannot be used online)
The Runners Point Survey coupon CANNOT be combined with any other promotional discount & to be eligible for the 10% discount the customers purchase must equal £35 or more. To started the survey please have the 3 digit store number in which the purchase was made on hand… customers having a tough time locating the three digit store number should check the top of their Runners Point receipt as it is located right next to the transaction number.
Runner Point Survey Footnotes
- Takes about 5 minutes to complete
- All information will be used for customer service purposes only
- The 10% Runners Point survey coupon must be used within 6 months or it will become void
- The survey coupon cannot be used with a gift card under any circumstances so don’t even try
- Only one coupon is allowed per visit
Runners Point is a runners dream as they carry just about every running shoe under the sun and the prices are fair. Besides running shoes the firm also attempts to market range to the young and trend-conscious consumer by providing fashionable sneakers that can be worn pretty much anywhere (the firm is having some success in the this market but running shoes are still their bread and butter).
Runners Point shopping information
- Customers will receive free shipping when ordering online if the order is 35 € or more and is within Germany
- Any questions about an order can be directed to a Runners Point call center at +49 (0) 2361 9959030
- Valid forms of payment include any major credit card, PayPal, and cash on delivery
The firm currently operates in the countries of Germany, Austria, in Switzerland and the Netherlands. Runners Point has just about every popular brand of running shoe such as Nike, Adidas, Brooks, Puma, and New Balance.