Reese’s Shoot For 2
- Date of birth must be entered to begin
- First and Second Prizes are available
- Name of the winners can be requested
The instant gratification that comes hand in hand with the typical Instant Win Game is usually enough to garner some interest. An Instant Win Game that adds an interactive basketball shooting challenge as the “cherry on top” has the ability to turn just typical interest into sheer unadulterated MANIA! Those who want in on such a promotion should look no further than the Reese’s Shoot For 2 Game. To get started, participants will need to go to the registration page and begin the entry process by typing in a date of birth. Once registered, the real fun begins with a shooting game that could award those who make all 10 baskets a $10 Fanatics Gift Code. Those who happen to have a Twitter account can take the excitement up a notch by earning additional bonus plays for a chance at an even BIGGER prize.
Rounding Up Some Information Regarding the Reese’s Shoot For 2 Game
- The promotion starts on February 3rd, 2020 and runs for nearly 2 months before coming to a close on April 1st, 2020
- The Reese’s Shoot For 2 Game is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at entry
- 4,500 First Prize $10 Fanatics Gift Codes are to be awarded throughout the Instant Win Game (randomly awarded)
- There will be 600 Second Prize $50 Fanatics Gift Codes handed out (these prizes are awarded for Bonus Plays only)
Those who share the Reese’s Shoot For 2 Game on Twitter could earn an additional Bonus Play for each friend who comes back and registers for the promotion (up to 10 Bonus Plays can be earned). Participants should note that the limit of sharing the game on Twitter is 1 time per day and 5 times throughout the entirety of the game. Those who want to secure a copy of the Winners List should send a written request to PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Reese’s Shoot For 2 Game Sponsor
- The Hershey Company – 100 Crystal A Drive, Hershey, PA 17033