Redbook Mag NY and Company
- Online form can be used to enter the promotion
- Official Rules of the sweepstakes are provided
- Registration provides a free copy of Redbook
One reliable source (that often goes overlooked) for the consistent production of new and exciting sweepstakes is magazines. One of the latest such contests being put on by Redbook is the New York & Company Sweepstakes. Those who are interested in becoming $1,000 richer may want to consider signing up for the sweepstakes by going to the Redbook Mag NY and Company page and completing the available online form with a name, address, country, email address, and phone number (no need to worry about including those pesky dashes when entering the phone number). Prior to submitting the registration form participants will have the option to sign up to receive special offers and discounts from New York & Company. Participants who want to review all the ins and outs of the promotion can do so by clicking the Official Rules link located above the entry form at the Red book Mag NY and Company page.
Excuse me but did I hear rules??
- Open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada who are at least the age of majority
- Residents from the Canadian province of Quebec are excluded (sorry Nordiques!!)
- Begins on February 1st, 2020 and runs for 3 months before closing on April 30th
- The only prize awarded in the sweepstakes is the Grand Prize of a cool $1,000.00
- There is a limit of just 1 entry per person through the entirety of the sweepstakes
In addition to being entered for a shot at winning $1,000.000 participant will also receive 1 FREE copy of Redbook magazine upon entry to the sweepstakes (the gifts just keep on giving!). Those who do not wish to continue with a Redbook subscription after receiving the free issue must return the bill marked as CANCEL. The sweepstakes can be registered for without receiving the free issue by clicking the appropriate link posted at the Redbook Mag NY and Company page (why pass up on free stuff??).
New York & Company Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 300 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019