- Customers can enter promotion online
- Prizes vary in value and availability
Brand loyalty is something every company strives for in today’s competitive market place. Perhaps the easiest way to promote this concept is by giving away FREE PRIZES. It appears this idea is not lost on Domino’s as evidenced by the new Pizza Payback promotion. To enter the promotion participants will need to go to the promotion site and click on their desired prize. Once the prize is selected participants will need to complete a simple online registration form to be entered for a chance to win. During registration participants will have the opportunity to sign up for promotional emails and will also need to confirm agreement to the official rules.
I love Domino’s almost as much as I love free stuff…what else do I need to know before signing up?
- The Domino’s Pizza Payback promotion is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (including Washington DC)
- The promotion opens up on July 18th, 2020 and runs throughout the remainder of 2020 until coming to a close on December 31st
- There will be 2 entry periods for the promotion with a drawing at the end of both periods to select the prizes (approximate drawing dates of October 19th, 2020 and January 3rd, 2020)
- Entry period 1 boasts a Grand Prize of a 5X8 Domino’s night light while entry period 2 comes with a Grand Prize of an exclusive Domino’s pinball machine
Domino’s Pizza Payback participants that win a Grand Prize, First Prize, or Second Prize will be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance before receiving their prize. At the other end of the spectrum prizes valued at $25 or less will go unrewarded. Participants with promotion-related inquiries can write to the Sponsor (Domino’s National Advertising Fund Inc).
Pizza Payback Sponsor Address
- 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48106