Peak Auto RMEF
- Online form can be completed to enter
- 1 Grand and 4 First Prizes are available
- Winners List available by written request
A sweepstakes that offers participants a chance to hunt bull elk on Montosa Ranch in New Mexico is sure to generate a good deal of interest. One that offers participants a chance to take the same hunting trip with NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer as a hunting partner is a good bet to turn mere interest into outright HYSTERIA! Those who like the idea of this can’t-miss opportunity can register for the “Peak-RMEF Win a Chance to Hunt With Kent Bower Sweepstakes” by going to the Peak Auto RMEF page and completing the online entry process by filling out a form with a name, email address, residence, date of birth, and telephone number. Prior to submitting an entry participants will have the chance to review the Official Rules by clicking the link posted to the entry form.
A Few of the Official Rules
- The sweepstakes gets started on March 17th, 2020 and runs for over 5 months until coming to grinding halt on August 31st, 2020
- Participants must be legal residents of the 50 United States and at least 18 years old on or before the start date of the sweepstakes
- The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize hunting trip to New Mexico with NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer totals $10,132.00
- The 4 First Place Prize winners will receive an RMEF prize package each with an Approximate Retail Value of a not-too-shabby $500
Participants are limited to 1 entry per day per through the Peak Auto RMEF page. Attempting to get around the entry limitation doesn’t seem like a good idea as any additional submissions per individual per day will be automatically disqualified. Those who want to obtain a list of the Sweepstakes Prize Winners can send a request in a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope no later than October 31st, 2020.
Winners List Requests
- 4065 Commercial Avenue, Northbrook, Illinois 60062
Is peak engine coolant?
PEAK COOL Antifreeze & Coolant is an orange-colored, ethylene glycol based antifreeze that may be used in all General Motors vehicles requiring DEX-COOL® antifreeze and coolant, as well as other cars and light-duty trucks with aluminum radiators.
Who makes Peak antifreeze?
Old World Industries (OWI) is an automotive and chemical company best known for their PEAK brand of motor oil, antifreeze and other automotive products. The company markets itself as an "independent, family-owned business". It sells products in over 60 countries.
Is peak long life compatible with Dexcool?
"PEAK Long Life features an extended life coolant technology that is compatible for use in all automobiles, light duty trucks and motorcycles, regardless of make, model, year or original antifreeze color." Is Peak Long-Life pre-diluted antifreeze/coolant compatible to Dex-Cool and/or Motorcraft coolant?
What's the difference in red and green antifreeze?
The purpose of using an antifreeze is to lower the freezing point and increase the boiling point of the coolant. The key difference between red and green antifreeze is that red antifreeze lasts longer than green antifreeze. An antifreeze contains ethylene glycol and propylene glycol as the bases.