OSF My Health
- Patients can gain access to their health care information online at anytime
- Mobile apps are available for users that wish to access their information while on the go
When it comes to health care many patients value instant around-the-clock access to information over just about any other feature. It appears OSF HealthCare understands this sentiment very well and has developed OSF MyChart in response. Through this cutting edge online portal patients can gain instant access to their health care in order to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, and review health history. Patients looking to enter the online portal will need to go the OSF My Health page and enter a username and a password.
An Abbreviated Review of OSF MyChart
- New patients can sign up through the OSF My Health page (patients do not have to worry about fees as the service is free of charge)
- Test results are sent to OSF MyChart after they have been received by the physician (usually within 3 days but some tests results require more time)
- Parents or legal guardians can review medical records of family members once a Proxy Consent Form is completed and returned to an OSF HealthCare facility
Spouses will need to sign up for separate accounts due to the sensitivity of the medical information available through OSF MyChart
- Patients can pay their medical bills online through use of a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card (payment confirmation will be sent immediately)
Online bill payment is limited to bills from a OSF hospital or OSF office/clinic
Patients that have embraced the technological revolution can manage their account through the MyChart mobile app. The app is available for any Apple or Android device and can be downloaded and installed for free (links provided at the OSF My Health page). Those with questions concerning their accounts can give the OSF MyChart call center a buzz.
OSF MyChart Call Center
- 855-OSF-Health (855-673-4325)
How do I sign up for OSF MyChart?
Patients who wish to sign up for an OSF MyChart account can sign up online by clicking on the "Sign Up Now" button. If you sign up online a code will be emailed to you. This code will enable you to login and create your own user ID and password.
Is there an app for my chart?
MyChart Mobile is currently available for Apple (iPhone®, iPadtm, and iPod touch®) and Android devices. The app provides fast, secure access to the most frequently used features of MyChart.
What is epic my chart?
MyChart is a web portal offered by most Epic healthcare organizations that gives you controlled access to the same Epic medical records your doctors use and provides convenient self-service functions that reduce costs and increase satisfaction.
What does OSF stand for?
OSFAcronymDefinitionOSFOther Structures and FacilitiesOSFOrdinis Sancti Francisci (of the order of St Francis)OSFOpen Software ForumOSFOffice Systems Family44 more rowsacronyms.thefreedictionary.com › OSFOSF - What does OSF stand for? The Free Dictionaryacronyms.thefreedictionary.com › OSF