NYL Express Pay
- Customers can make a one-time payment through online portal
- Information located on the bill will be needed to proceed
In the age of the internet the process of making a bill payment is becoming easier and easier. For example, customers who have insurance through New York Life will find it incredibly easy to make a one-time bill payment through the NYL Express Pay portal. To begin the payment process, customers will need to find their bill and locate the 8 digit Policy/Group number along with the 4 digit Payment Code (both can be found on the back of the bill). Once located, the required information will need to be entered into the fields provided at the NYL Express Pay portal before hitting the Continue button to proceed with entering contact information, choosing a payment method, and confirming the payment.
A Little Recognition for New York Life
- In the 2020 Fortune 500 list New York Life comes in at 61 (ahead of power brands like Coca-Cola, Allstate, Nike, and Kellogg’s)
- On Fortune’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies New York Life ranks #2 overall in the Life and Health sector
- When New York Life came in with over $45 billion in revenue for the year 2015 it retained its title as the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States
- Out of 150 companies named on Forbes America’s Most Reputable Companies list New York Life ranked 82 (year 2014)
- In 2020 the company was named to Training magazine’s top 125 list of employer sponsored training and development programs
Customers who are having problems with the NYL Express Pay portal can call New York Life Policy Services at 800-886-1550 Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM ET and Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM ET. Those who would just rather send their payment in the old fashioned way can do so by mailing it to the payments PO Box.
New York Times Premium Payments
- PO Box 30091, Tampa FL 33630-3091
Can I pay my New York life insurance online?
New York Life Insurance. Pay New York Life Insurance quickly and securely with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card or debit card, with Apple Pay, or with your bank account, online or with your mobile phone on doxo.
Can I pay my New York life insurance policy with a credit card?
What is the NYL Express Pay Plus Service? This allows you to make a one-time premium payment on your life insurance policy from your checking/savings account or credit/debit card. ... New York Life does not charge fees for use of the NYL Express Pay Plus Service, processing payments or returned payments.
Does New York Life have an app?
New York Life Launches Mobile App for Participants. ... Later this year, New York Life will launch more sophisticated functionality, including transaction capabilities. The 'MyLifeNow' mobile application is free and available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
What does New York Life do?
New York Life Insurance Co. New York Life Insurance Company operates as an insurance company. The Company provides life insurance, wealth management, estate and retirement planning, and investment services. New York Life Insurance serves customers worldwide.