Nike Free Feedback
- Code found on invite is needed to begin
- Nike and survey Privacy Policies available
Sometimes the best way for a company to learn about one of its products is to go directly to the people who use them. Shoe giant Nike is doing just that by asking customers to review its Free products through use of an online survey. Those who aren’t afraid to share a few thoughts can get started with the survey by going to the Nike Free Feedback page and entering the code found on the invitation they received. Customers who are wondering where in the world the code can be found should take a peek at the sample image of the invite posted at the right and side of the page. After the code has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback process. Customers who want to take a deep (or shallow) dive into the Privacy Policies associated with the survey and/or Nike can click the links posted at the bottom of the Nike Free Feedback page.
What is Nike Free?
- Revolutionary outsole geometry lets the shoe flex, expand, and contract on the foot
- Includes a midsole patterns that flexes and multi-directionally expands on each step
- Is soft foam equipped to provide wearers with exceptionally light weight cushioning
- Includes Flyknit, Soltice, Commuter, and Essential models (for both men and woman)
- Boasts an anatomically shaped heel to help provide a more natural running feeling
It should be noted that prior to beginning the survey a choice of language must first be selected. The Previous button posted at the Nike Free Feedback page can be clicked by those who need to return to a prior question or page. Those who want to know where on earth their previously ordered Nike Free shoes are can get an update on the arrival of the purchase by calling Nike’s toll-free order status number.
Nike Order Status Number