- Receipt or UPC code can be used to enter
- Registration can be made at online entry page
- Those who have already registered can login
The decision to make an ordinary everyday purchase somehow becomes even easier when given the opportunity to win a few Benjamins. That is the exact situation those purchase Nesquik will find themselves in thanks to this year’s Nesquik Summer Promotion. After purchasing any Nesquik product, customers can enter the promotion by going to the Nesquik Promo page and filling out an online form that requires a name, email address, and address. Prior to hitting the Enter Now! button participants must check a box to confirm that they are at least, 18 years of age (an optional box can also be checked to sign up to receive email offers from Nesquik). It is important to note that either a valid UPC code found on the Nesquik product or purchase receipt will be needed to enter the promotion (UPC code is 12 digits long and can be found next to the bar code on Nesquik products).
Combing Through the Official Rules
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age
- Begins on April 3rd, 2020 and runs all the way through September 3rd, 2020
- Gift cards valued at $1,000, $500, and $100 to be awarded in the promotion
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded comes to $75,000
- Limit of 1 entry per day and up to 10 total sweepstakes entries per Entry Period
In addition to being entered into the sweepstakes, those who can produce a UPC code or receipt will also receive a digital download of the Stir Imagination Cookbook. Those who are coming back to submit another entry can click the Already Registered? link posted at the Nesquik Promo page to sign back in using an email address.
Nequik Promo Sponsor
- Néstle USA, Inc. – 800 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91203