- Promotion registration can be completed online
- Grand, First, and Second Prizes to be awarded
There are likely very few baseball fans who do not dream of one day seeing all of the game’s best players compete all in the same game. Nathan’s is going to make this dream come true for one lucky fan who signs up for the Nathan’s Original All-Star Sweepstakes. This exciting new promotion will award the Grand Prize winner with a trip for four to Miami, Florida to attend this year’s Major League Baseball All-Star Game. Those who are ready to take a shot at making their dream a reality can sign up for the promotion online by going to the Nathan’s All-Star page and completing a registration form with a name, phone number, email address, mailing address, gender, and age. Prior to completing the registration form participants are given the opportunity to sign up for tips, recipes, and coupons from Nathan’s via email (the Official Rules of the promotion will also need to be read and agreed to before completing the entry).
Any more information I should know before signing up?
- The sweepstakes begins on April 2nd, 2020 at 12 AM CT and runs for 2 months before closing on June 2nd, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Promotion eligibility is limited to participants who are legal residents of the U.S. and at least 18 (or the age of majority if greater)
- The Grand Prize trip has an Approximate Retail Value of $9,100 and takes place between the dates of July, 8th and July, 12th (2017)
- In addition to the Grand Prize there will be 1 First Prize (ARV of $2,115) and 1 Second Prize (ARV of $600) awarded in the promotion
There is a limit of 1 entry per person throughout the entirety of the sweepstakes (any attempt to register more than once may result in a disqualification). Those who want to know more about Nathan’s can click the links posted at the top of the Nathan’s All-Star page (Restaurants, Grocery, Summer Rewards, History, Hot Dog Eating Contest, Happenings).
- Smithfield Packaged Meat Sales Corp – 4225 Naperville Road, Lisle IL, 60532