My New Visa
- Applications for Visa card can be completed online
- Reservation Number included with offer will be needed
In this modern materialistic culture most consumers are open to the idea of a new credit card. When 50,000 bonus points is added to the equation consumers will likely be much more than just “open” to the idea of a brand new source of credit. Those who have received a mailing offer from PNC Bank regarding the PNC Points Visa Card can begin the application process online at the My New Visa page. To get started, applicants will need to enter their Reservation Number (as shown highlighted on the mailing offer) along with the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number. Applicants should note that the Reservation Number will be 8 characters long and in the format of 1 letter followed by 7 numbers.
Please tell me more about PNC Bank before I apply for my new visa.
- The retail banking division of the company provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to over 6 million small business and consumer customers across 19 of the United States (including Washington DC)
- PNC Bank customers can enjoy access to their finances at over 2,600 branches and 9,000 ATMs (many of the PNC Bank ATMs allow customers to deposit and cash checks )
- The Virtual Wallet feature provided by PNC Bank allows customers to save and spend smarter while avoiding unnecessary fees (small businesses can use the Cash Flow Insight feature to track and manage cash flow)
- As of June 30th, 2020 the asset management group division of PNC Bank reported approximately $135 billion in assets under management and $261 billion of assets under administration
Applicants who are concerned about how their private information will be used by PNC Bank can refer to the privacy notice posted at the PNC Bank page. Those who have corporate related questions for the company can try contacting PNC Bank headquarters directly.
PNC Bank Headquarters
- 300 Fifth Avenue, The Tower at PNC Plaza, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- 412-762-2000 or 877-762-2000 (toll-free)
How do I activate my PNC credit card online?
Method-1 PNC Debit Card Activation by Online Open the official site of PNC. #Click Here to open the PNC Card Activation Page. After that, you have to click on #Activate your Card option. After that, provide #Card Number.
How do I view my PNC online statements?
To find your full account number:Sign on to Online Banking.Select your account.Click on the Online Statements link from the Account Activity page.Click on the Print Statement link. The full account number can be viewed on the top right hand corner of the statement.www.pnc.com › customer-service-frequently-asked-questionsCustomer Service FAQs | PNCwww.pnc.com › customer-service-frequently-asked-questions
How can I get approved for a PNC credit card?
The only way to get PNC pre-approval for a credit card is through an offer in the mail. Like other credit card companies, PNC mails pre-approved offers to people they think are good candidates to apply and get approved for one of their credit cards. But you can't request such an offer.
What is a PNC banking card?
The PNC Bank Visa Gift Card is a prepaid card that carries a fixed cash amount determined by the giver at the time the card is purchased. You may pay for purchases, either by signature or by PIN, anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. For signature transactions, choose the "credit" payment option and sign the receipt.