My Maxim Connect
- Maxim Healthcare Services employees can access their work accounts through online portal
- Support services are available for users having problems with account access
- Company contact information is available for individuals with inquiries
Maxim Healthcare Services caregivers can access their accounts online by entering a username and password into the login fields provided at the My Maxim Connect page. Users that are having problems signing in can help themselves by utilizing the login credential recovery links provided under the login fields. Those that are at their wit’s end and need further assistance with My Maxim Connect can cave in and call the Maxim Health Care Services Solution Center at 888-299-1278.
A Clean Dissection of Maxim Healthcare Services
- The company has been providing solutions to improve the health of those in need since 1988
- There are over 360 offices located across the country that provide patients with the care they need
- All of the Maxim Health Care Services offices are supported by a nationwide network of healthcare professionals and staff
- The mission of the company is to consistently improve services and enrich the lives of patients they serve
- Maxim’s services are offered to all age groups and focus on helping patients maintain dignity and freedom while improving quality of life
Non-medical care services are offered by Maxim including assistance for seniors and expectant mothers than may need additional help around the house
My Maxim Connect users or other individuals looking to contact Maxim Healthcare Services can do so by firing off a letter to 7227 Lee Deforest Driver Columbia, MD 21046. Individuals that are a bit more new-school can either call the company at 410-910-1500 or use the online contact form provided on the My Maxim Connect page.
Does Maxim Healthcare have benefits?
Benefits Summary Maxim Healthcare Services provides health, dental, and vision benefits. Maxim Healthcare Services also provides group life insurance, short-term disability insurance for accidents or illness, and long-term disability insurance.
What does Maxim Healthcare do?
As a national provider of a comprehensive suite of services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for 30 years offering: Home healthcare. Behavioral care. Healthcare staffing.
How much does Maxim Healthcare Pay?
Maxim Healthcare Services pays its employees an average of .85 an hour. Hourly pay at Maxim Healthcare Services ranges from an average of .67 to .13 an hour.
Is Maxim Healthcare an agency?
Maxim Healthcare Services. Maxim Healthcare Services is a privately held medical staffing company headquartered in Columbia, Maryland that was founded in 1988 as MEDCALL Medical Staffing. In 2008, Maxim Healthcare received ACHC Accreditation.