- Users can submit voting instructions online
- Control number location assistance is available
Sometimes the last thing a shareholder wants to do is show up in person to a shareholders meeting. Luckily those who really aren’t feeling the whole meeting thing can submit their proxy voting instructions online through the Material Notice page (ProxyVote service provided by Broadridge). To submit the proxy voting instructions users will need to enter their Control Number in the provided entry field and hit the Submit button. By entering the Control Number shareholders will be able to download materials and sign up for e-Delivery in addition to being able to submit proxy voting instructions.
Getting to Know Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- The company as a brokerage services division of ADP in 1962 and has since grown to become a publicly traded company
- Broadridge’s infrastructure supports proxy voting services for more than 90% of the public companies and mutual funds in North America
- The company processes over $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day and boasts an impressive 98% client retention rate
- The New York Stock Exchange traded company enables more than 2 billion multi-channel communications to investors annually
- Broadridge proxy services processes around 85% of the outstanding shares in the United States and about 72% of the shares voted for outside of the United States
Those who are having trouble locating the Control Number on their mailing correspondence should be able to find it in the box next to the arrow (sample image posted at the Material Notice page). Shareholders who received and email can located the Control Number next to the field labeled “Control Number” within the body of the email. Shareholders who have corporate-related questions for Broadridge can try reaching out directly to the company’s headquarters in New York.
Broadridge Global Headquarters
- 5 Dakota Dr. Suite 300, Lake Success, New York, 11042