March to Save
- A digital account is needed to participate
- Prizes to be awarded as a digital coupon
Any Instant Win Game that gives away over $200k in prizes is a good bet to gain immediate traction. Throughout the month of March and into April, Kroger will be giving customers a chance to win everyday items through the “March to Savings: Your Turn to Score” Instant Win Game. Those who are interested in winning one of the many Instant Win Prizes can attempt to do so by going to the March to Save registration page and selecting a store. Once a store is chosen participants will need to sign into the digital account associated with their Shopper’s Card. Those who do not yet have an account can follow the instructions to sign up online (participants can also sign up for an account in-store and then complete registration at Kroger Co. Family of Stores retailer website).
A Look Into some of the Official Rules Surrounding the “March to Savings: Your Turn to Score” Instant Win Game
- The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry (FL, NY and RI residents are excluded)
- The fun gets going on March 5th, 2020 at 12 AM PT and rolls right along for about a month until coming to a close on April 6th, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded in the Instant Win Games comes to $208,579.50 (prizes to be awarded as a digital coupon)
- Participants will be limited to 22 Instant Win Prizes per person/household/account (limit of 1 prize per person/household/account per prize type)
After signing in through the March to Save page the Play Now button can be clicked to be directed to a screen that shows 3 basketballs. At this point participants will need to select one of the balls to find out if they have instantly won one of the many available prizes. Those who do not end up winning can try coming back the next day for another shot at a prize.
Instant Win Game Sponsor
- The Kroger Co. – 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202