Land O’ Frost Fame
- Entry process can be completed online
- Winners List is available upon request
Some of the most popular sweepstakes are ones that are centered around the wild and wonderful world of sports. The new Taste of Fame Sweepstakes being offered by Land O’ Frost appears to be primed and ready to build upon that tradition. Those who have had their heads turned by this exciting contest that gives participants a chance to attend the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game can get started with the entry process by going to the Land O’ Frost Fame page and filling out an online entry form with a name, address, email address, birthday, and country. Prior to submitting the entry form, customers will have the golden opportunity to sign up to receive communications from Land O’ Frost, Weber, and Coleman. Those who want to know more about exactly what they are getting themselves into can click the Official Rules link posted at the Land O’ Frost Fame page.
A Glance at some of the Taste of Fame Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Participation is limited to those who are legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the moment of entry
- The sweepstakes starts on January 22nd, 2020 at 12 PM ET and runs for just over a month until coming to a close on February 25th, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET
- The Grand Prize package includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation for the winner and up to 3 guests (ARV of $10k)
- In addition to the Grand Prize there will be a total of 40 Weber Performer Premium grills and 60 Coleman 60 quart rolling coolers awarded in the contest
The total ARV of all prizes awarded in the Land O’ Frost Taste of Fame Sweepstakes comes to a hefty $26,999.40. Those who wish to know who exactly who won the prizes can send a written request for the Winners List prior to March 31st, 2020 (list only shows those who won a prize valued at $35 or more).
Winners List Requests
- “Land O’Frost / Taste of Fame Winner’s List”, PO Box 11508, Bozeman, MT 59719-1508