Kroger Community Rewards
- Account registration and login can be completed
- Organizations can complete online application process
- Online account customer service number is available
An important aspect of any modern company is the ability to reach out the the communities it serves. It is abundantly clear that Kroger is doing its part in community outreach by giving back with the Kroger Community Rewards program. Through this innovative program local schools, churches, and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars each and every year. Members who have already registered for a Kroger Community Rewards account can gain access online by logging in with an email address and password. Those who have yet to sign up for an account can complete the online registration process by filling out an incredibly brief form with an email address, password, and preferred Kroger location. While completing the registration process users will have the options of signing up for promotional emails and agreeing to allow Kroger to share their information (to help make advertising offers more relevant).
Kroger at a Glance
- Kroger is publicly traded on the New York Stock exchange under the call symbol KR
- The company is one of the world’s largest grocers with 2020 fiscal sales of $115.3 billion
- Kroger has nearly 2,800 stores throughout 35 states that operate under two dozen banners
- The company traces its origins back to 1883 when Barney Kroger open his first grocery store
- Kroger operates 38 food manufacturing facilities that make products like bread and milk
Organizations that are looking to apply for the Kroger Community Rewards program can get started by clicking the Apply Now button posted at the login/registration page. Users who are need assistance with an online account issue can reach out to the Kroger Customer Service Center Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 12 AM EST and Saturday through Sunday from 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
Kroger Customer Service Center