- Shoppers can view an online list to stay current on item recalls
- Recall list is expandable to provide shoppers with further details
Few things can leave shoppers more rattled than finding out an item they just purchased is being pulled back on a recall. Fortunately customers who shop at Kroger can ease the tension by visiting the Kroger Recall list to find out if any of their recent purchases are compromised. When viewing the Kroger Recall list customers can click the expand icon in order to view further details including the date of the recall and the states that are affected. Those that find they have purchased an item that has been recalled will receive instructions on how to remedy the situation. Shoppers that do not find any of their recent purchases on the Kroger Recall list can go ahead and sleep a little easier at night.
A Handful of the Items Currently on the Kroger Recall Big Board
- 1 Gallon and 1/2 Gallon Borden Skim Milk – These products are being recalled as they may contain soy (those that are allergic to soy could experience and allergic reaction)
- Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili 3.12 Ounce – Unfortunately these delicious chips may contain milk (may cause an allergic reaction to those allergic to milk)
- Maranatha All Natural Sun Flower Seed Butter – Eating this product could cause severe illness as it may be contaminated with listeria monocytogenes
- Kashi Chewy Trail Mix Granola Bars 7.4 Ounce – These products were recalled on 06/01/2016 due to a possible listeria monocytogene contamination
- Michael Angelo’s Organic Vegetable Lasagna – These products have been recalled as they may contain eggs (could cause a severe allergic reaction in people sensitive to eggs)
Shoppers that have questions about the Kroger Recall list or other company policies can call Kroger directly at 1-800-576-4377. Those looking to brush up on their writing skills can contact the company by mail at The Kroger Co. 1014 Vine Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100.