Key Order Checks
- Customers can order checks through Key account
- Alternative check ordering processes are available
- Online account registration is available for new users
With the rise of the debit card the personal check is fast becoming a financial relic. With that being said, most people still prefer to have them around just in case they are needed. Customers who are running low on checks (and who also have a checking account with KeyBank) can order checks in a number of convenient ways. To find out which ordering method best fits their needs, customers can go to the Key Order Checks page and review the available options.
KeyBank Check Ordering Options
- Order Through Online Banking – Customers can login to their personal online banking accounts with a User ID and password and then select the “Order Checks” option
- Order with Harland Clarke – Key customers can begin the check order process through the bank’s preferred check provider by entering a routing and account number
- Order in Person – Those who would rather do some leg work and order checks the old-fashioned way can go to their local Key branch to complete the transaction
KeyBank customers who wish to order in person can use the search map (linked to at the Key Order Checks page) to find the nearest branch location. Those who would rather order their checks over the phone should have their routing number ready before calling. Customers who have yet to register for online access can begin the account creation process by clicking the Enroll Now button and entering a Social Security Number.
Key Order Checks by Phone
How do I order new checks from Key Bank?
Online Check Ordering Select the account you want to order checks for, choose “More” and then “Order Checks.” Have your routing number ready to reorder through KeyBank's preferred check provider, Harland Clarke.
Can you deposit checks at KeyBank ATM?
Check deposits made at KeyBank ATMs before 7:00 p.m. local time on business days will have 0 available immediately, and the rest the following day. Deposits made at KeyBank ATMs after 7:00 p.m. on business days or anytime on weekends or legal holidays will be considered deposited on the next business day.
How long does KeyBank take to process a check?
Deposit after that, and it may take up to the second business day for the check to clear. You can confirm in online and mobile banking that your check has cleared for the correct amount. Hold onto your check for 14 days before destroying it.
How much do checks cost?
Best deals on checks are not at banksCompanyNumber of checks in boxCost per checkPromise Checks100