Jones V Nutek Class Settlement
- Claims can be filed online or via mail
- Administrator contact info is available
Chances are nobody’s surprised to see a class action lawsuit settlement as the end result of allegations that companies sold, manufactured, distributed, or marketed previously recalled products that may have been contaminated with the bacteria. The lawsuit called Jones et al. v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. et al has recently come to settlement terms to resolve such allegations. The settlement of $650,000 is set to fully settle and release claims of all persons who purchased, acquired, or were exposed to certain Recalled Baby Wipes sold between October 25, 2013 and October 25, 2014 (or those who are the caretaker, parent, or guardian of a minor child who purchased or acquired the products). It should be pointed out that the Defendants deny the allegations brought forth in the lawsuit along with any wrongdoing of any kind. Those who believe they are eligible to receive compensation can begin a claim by going to the Jones V Nutek Class Settlement page and clicking the File a Claim tab.
Diving a Bit Deeper
- Claims can be filed under 3 different categories each with different values for compensation
- The deadline by which claims must be filed (online or through mail) is November 27th, 2020
- November 27th, 2020 is also the deadline by which all requests to be excluded must be filed
- The decision on whether to approve the settlement will be made on December 18th, 2020
Those who want to know more about the details of the settlement can click the Settlement Documents tab at the Jones V Nutek Class Settlement page to bring up a copy of the full long form notice. Class Members who don’t find what they need in the notice may want to try reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions list. Those who have no luck with the notice or FAQs can resort to contacting the Settlement Administrator via phone, email, or regular mail.
Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- PO Box 3614, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614
- [email protected]