- Medical professionals can gain access to patient records online
- Search engine is available to help find local medical services
In the busy world of medical professionals there is always an exam to review, a report to find, or an image to analyse. Doctors that have a hard time keeping it all straight can turn to Inside CDI for help. Through the Inside CDI Medical Professionals Web Portal doctors and their offices can login to access the information they need at the click of a mouse. To complete the Inside CDI sign in process users will simply need to enter their username and password in the provided fields. Users that have forgotten their passwords can request help by entering their username and clicking the appropriate link posted at portal page.
An Up Close and Personal Look at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
- Each year over one million patients gain access to health care through CDI’s network
- CDI is one of the country’s largest provider networks for diagnostic imaging, intentional radiology, and mobile imaging services
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging provides care to hundreds of communities in the United States and has headquarters located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- As a mobile imaging partner CDI provides diagnostic imaging solutions to hospitals, clinics, and other health care organizations
- Since CDI is a national provider that is locally focused it can offer both individualized local care and extensive healthcare expertise
Medical professionals that are in need of images for an upcoming surgery can take advantage of the services search engine (link provided at the Inside CDI Medical Professionals Web Portal) to find nearby services.
Center for Diagnostic Imaging Contact Info
- Customer Support – 888-201-5920 (6 AM – 8PM CST)
- 5775 Wayzata BLVD Suit 190, Saint Louis Park, MN 55416
What is Insight Imaging?
Insight Imaging is a national provider of diagnostic imaging services, offering the highest quality of care through a network of outpatient imaging centers and mobile facilities. ... At Insight Imaging, we call this Patients First care.
What are diagnostic imaging centers?
Diagnostic imaging is the term used to describe all the different ways that physicians are able to look inside your body. A diagnostic imaging center has equipment and trained specialists to perform those tests. A doctor is then able to take the results from the diagnostic tests and draw conclusions from them.
What is considered diagnostic imaging?
Diagnostic radiology refers to the field of medicine that uses non-invasive imaging scans to diagnose a patient. The tests and equipment used sometimes involves low doses of radiation to create highly detailed images of an area. Examples of diagnostic radiology include: ... Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scans.