I Co-Worker Login
- IKEA employees can gain access to their accounts through online portal
- Technical support is available for users having access issues
If a company that employs over 100,000 people doesn’t have an easy way for workers to access their account information there is bound to be chaos. It’s safe to say things aren’t all that chaotic for employees of IKEA thanks to the I Co-Worker portal. Through this online employee hub workers can gain access to pertinent information concerning 401(k) accounts, medical insurance providers, and FSA providers. To access the I Co-Worker portal employees will need to enter their IKEA Network ID along with a password into the login fields. After the login credentials have been entered users will need to click the Sign In button to continue into the portal.
Excuse me but I seem to be having some problems with the I Co-Worker login
- Employees who aren’t sure what their network login is can use IKEA People to complete a search by name to find their employee profile
- Those who are working from home and having problems with their network login should contact the IT Service desk at 866-484-9004 for assistance
- Employees that seek help from the IT Service Desk will not be given their credentials over the phone due to security reasons (information will be emailed to their manager)
- IKEA I Co-Worker login passwords will need to be reset every 90 days and can only be reset from an IKEA computer (cannot be reset from a personal compute or device)
IKEA employees who are having problems with their ESS User ID or password can contact the HR Service Center for assistance. The HR Service Center is also available to help employees who have questions pertaining to their IKEA benefits.
IKEA HR Service Center Contact Information
- 877-212-HR4U (4748)
- [email protected]