I’am Pro Heart
- 100 lucky winners will win a $500 gift card from the Bayer “Extra Day” sweepstakes to celebrate 2020’s leap day
- The sweepstakes runs from 12:01 a.m. on February 1 to 11:56 p.m. on May 29, 2020
- Entrants in Bayer’s $500 giveaway must be at least 18 years old, and they must be legal residents of the United States
With the “Extra Day” sweepstakes from Bayer, entrants can win one of 100 $500 gift cards to help them have “extra-amazing experiences” to celebrate the 2020 leap day. The Bayer Extra Day sweepstakes runs from Feb. 1, 2020 to Feb. 29, 2020. 100 winners will take home a $500 gift card, meaning Bayer is giving away a total of $50,000 in gift cards for this contest. Contestants can enter the contest by visiting the sweepstakes webpage, or by printing their name, address, daytime telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address on a 3.5 x 5 inch card and mailing it in an envelope to: PO Box 2544, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2544.
I’am Pro Heart Footnotes
- Contestants can enter the Bayer contest one time per day, and one time per outer envelope throughout the duration of this sweepstakes
- Users who enter online can can an extra chance to win $500 by sharing the sweepstakes on Twitter and posting what they would do with their extra day (using the hashtags #extradaysweepstakes and #iamproheart) and by taking the heart assessment test
A random drawing will occur on or about March 7, 2020 from all eligible entries. The winners of the $500 gift cards should be contacted within 7 days of this drawing, and will be asked to return eligibility and release forms within 5 days. If the winners do not return the paperwork within this time, the $500 will be forfeited.
Once the contest is over, a list of winners can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Bayer Extra Day Project Sweepstakes” c/o PO Box 2544, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2544.
Looking to contact the I’am Pro Heart Bayer giveaway contest:
- Bayer HealthCare LLC, P.O. Box 915, Whippany, NJ 07981.
- (862) 404 3000
What is Bayer aspirin used for?
Aspirin. Bayer Aspirin (aspirin) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) prescribed for treating fever, pain, inflammation in the body, prevention of blood clots, and reduction of the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
Is Bayer and aspirin the same?
Aspirin, sold as Bayer or Bufferin, is absorbed into the bloodstream and essentially looks for areas where we feel pain. ... Ibuprofen, sold as Motrin or Advil, is chemically similar to regular aspirin and functions in a similar way.
How many Bayer pills should I take?
Aspirin should be taken with food. Doses range from 50 mg to 6000 mg daily depending on the use. Usual doses for mild to moderate pain are 350 or 650 mg every 4 hours or 500 mg every 6 hours.
How many Bayer aspirin should I take for a headache?
For headache pain, the recommended adult dose of aspirin is 325 to 650 mg every three to four hours as needed, up to six times per day. While aspirin may help alleviate acute migraine pain, it shouldn't be used more than twice a week for this purpose since rebound — or medication overuse — headaches can occur.