i-Cool Class Action
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit accusing DSM Nutritional Products LLC of false advertising
- The lawsuit is entitled Doe v. DSM Nutritional Products LLC et al and is pending in the Orange County Superior Court of the State of California
- i-Cool Class Action settlement fairness hearing will take place on 05/20/2016
The hot flash relief pills i-Cool stated that they were “clinically proven to safely reduce hot flashes by up to 85%”… class members in this class action lawsuit disagree and claim the statement is false/misleading and is in violation of California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act and California Unfair Competition Law. Under the terms of the i-Cool Class Action settlement the defendants have agreed the statement will not be placed on any future packaging and will reimburse all class members who file timely claims (the settlement amount per household is $4).
i-Cool for Menopause False Advertising Class Lawsuit Settlement Footnotes
- Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the state of California who purchased i-Cool from a retailer for personal use at any time between Sept. 23, 2007 and Sept. 23, 2011
- All claim forms are due by April 4, 2020
- No proof of purchase is required
- Class members without proof of purchase are limited to a $4 settlement amount
- Class members with proof can file unlimited claims base on how many i-Cool hot flash relief pills receipts they have
- Attorney Scott J. Ferrell has been appointed to represent all class members
Any questions about the case can be directed to [email protected] or by mail at ILYM Group, Inc. 15331 Barranca Parkway Irvine, CA 92618. Please call the i-Cool Class Action class administrator at 855-868-1194.