- Online claim filing available
- Settlement deadlines apply
Consumers tend to get restless when under the impression they have been mislead about the effectiveness of a product. It appears this restlessness could have been potent enough to prompt the Forcellati v. Hyland’s Inc. class action lawsuit which was filed over allegations that the Defendant (Hyland’s) made false and misleading statements about the effectiveness of certain products. Hyland’s denies all allegations of wrongdoing or liability and contends that it conducted in a lawful manner. It appears both parties have found it in their best interests to end the litigation as the suit has recently come to settlement terms. By settling Hyland’s can avoid the expense, inconvenience, and risk of further litigation while the Plaintiffs can receive an appropriate recovery now instead of taking on the risk, expense, and delay of pursuing the case through trial and possible appeals. Class Members who want to stake a claim can do so by going to the Hyland’s Lawsuit page and completing an online Claim Form.
More on the Hyland’s Lawsuit Settlement
- Class Members who want nothing to do with the settlement can request to be excluded by sending correspondence by June 28th, 2020
- The deadline by which eligible Class Members must file claims to receive compensation from Hyland’s Lawsuit Settlement is June 28th, 2020
- Any Class Member who wishes to take a turn in the spotlight can attempt to do so by speaking at the Fairness Hearing on August 14th, 2020
Those who would like to view a full list of the products eligible to be claimed can do so by reviewing the Class Notice found at the Hyland’s Lawsuit page. It should be pointed out that the products must have been purchased between March 8th, 2008 and March 30th, 2020. Class Members who do not want to file online can try getting it done over the phone or by mail through contact with the Litigation Administrator.
Hyland’s Products Litigation Administrator
- P.O. Box 43462, Providence, RI 02940-3462