Home City Ice Settlement
- Claim forms can be filed at settlement page
- Administrator can be contacted for questions
As shown by recent events, when companies are alleged to have violated anti-trust laws large class action settlements usually follow. The MOST recent of which is the The Home City Ice Indirect Purchaser Packaged Ice Antitrust Litigation Settlement. The settlement is a result of allegations that Defendants The Home City Ice Company, Reddy Ice Corporation, Reddy Ice Holdings, Inc., Arctic Glacier Income Fund, Arctic Glacier Inc., and Arctic Glacier International Inc. conspired to raise, fix, maintain, or stabilize the price of Packaged Ice and/or allocate markets and customers. As a result of these alleged actions, the Plaintiffs claim that they and other indirect purchasers of Packaged Ice have had to pay more than they would have paid otherwise. The Defendants deny any wrong doing in the matter, but to avoid the costs and risks associated with further litigation, both parties have agreed to a jaw-dropping $2,700,000 settlement. Class Members who wish to file a claim can get stared by going to the Home City Ice Settlement page and clicking the Submit a Claim Online tab.
Important Information Pertaining to the Home City Ice Settlement
- Settlement Class I includes anyone in the United States who purchased Packaged Ice indirectly from the Defendants between January 1st, 2001 to March 6th, 2008
- Settlement Class II includes anyone in certain states only who purchased Packaged Ice indirectly from the Defendants between January 1st, 2001 to March 6th, 2008
- Anyone who is an eligible Class Member will need to file a claim by the May 17th, 2020 deadline in order to receive a payment from the Home City Ice Settlement
- May 17th, 2020 is also the date by which Settlement Class II Class Members must send their exclusions requests (exclusions cannot be made for Settlement Class I)
The states that apply to the Settlement Class II include Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Home City Packaged Ice Settlement exclusions or mailed claim forms must be sent directly to Rust Consulting, Inc.
Address For Claim Forms & Exclusion Requests
- Home City Packaged Ice Settlement, c/o Rust Consulting, Inc., P.O. Box 1884, Faribault, MN 55021-1884