Help Us Pay
- Users can pay their bills online after registration
- Customer service is available by phone
Perhaps the only good thing about debt is the satisfaction that comes with getting rid of it. Fortunately individuals who owe money can pay off their debt in a matter of minutes through use of the Help Us Pay portal. Users will first need to register by entering an account number, the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number, name (exactly as shown on their bill), email address, password (create one), and mobile phone number. Once all of the required information is entered users will need to hit the Verify Account button to proceed with registration for the Help Us Pay portal. Those who have already gone through the registration process can simply enter a username and password to login.
Anything else I need to know about the Help Us Pay portal?
- After registration users will be able to view payment history in addition to paying off an account balance (instructional video is provided)
- When making a payment through the portal users will enjoy the convenience of paying with Visa, MasterCard, or their personal checking account
- Users can pay confidently knowing that the Help Us Pay portal works with security companies to verify all security measures are taken
- Any information provided by a user will only be used in regards to processing an online payment
Users who are having problems registering when entering the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number should try entering their date of birth instead (date of birth should be entered in the same box and entered in MMDDYY format). Those who are having trouble creating an account should have their account number and last 4 digits of their Social Security Number ready (they will be needed) and dial 800-653-2851.