- Participants can register for the sweepstakes online
- Users can opt out of marketing communications
Anyone with a taste for adventure knows that cruises aren’t just for exploring the tropics. Those who share this sentiment may be interested in winning an adventure-packed cruise to Alaska through the Best of Alaska Sweepstakes. Participants who are anxious to register for a chance to win can sign up by going to the HAL Alaska page and filling out an online form that requires a name, address, phone number, and email address. Prior to completing registration, participants will need to confirm when they wish to vacation in Alaska, whether or not they have a travel professional, and whether they consent to receive marketing communications. Those who sign up to receive marketing communications should be aware that they can opt out at any time.
An Overview of the Best of Alaska Sweepstakes
- Contest eligibility is limited to those who are at least 18 years of age or older and legal residents of the 50 United States (including District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec)
- The sweepstakes rolls out on April 1st, 2020 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time and runs for an entire year until grinding to slow and eventual halt on March 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- It is all or nothing when it comes to this promotion as there will be just 1 Grand Prize winner who will receive a 10 day Holland America Line Alaska Denali Land and Sea Journey
- The Grand Prize package includes a 7 day Glacier Discover cruise, an overnight stay in Denali, and overnight stay in Fairbanks (it appears a guest is welcome for the Fairbanks stay)
Prior to becoming registered, participants will need to check a box that confirms they have read the official rules of the sweepstakes (box located at the HAL Alaska page). Those who wish to withdraw their consent to receive marketing communications can edit the details of their account, click the unsubscribe link found in the emails, or contact Holland America Line directly.
Holland America Line
- 300 Elliott Ave. W Seattle, WA 98119