Get Away With 50K
- Those who love to travel (or are forced to travel for a bothersome job) should consider the SkyMiles credit card by AMEX
- The Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offer requires the “offer code” and the last name
- In order to take advantage of the exact offer PLEASE be sure to use the exact same offer code located on the envelope which was received
The Get Away With 50k Sky Miles offer is provided by American Express Bank in association with Delta Skylines. Those who did not receive this promotional credit card offer can still apply but may not receive the exact same reward as one who received the SkyMiles Delta credit card promotion via US Mail. Generally speaking however everyone who is approved for the card should receive the following:
- A $50 Statement Credit (this credit will be applied once the customer has use the card to make a Delta purchase)
- 30,000 bonus miles (once $1000 of purchases using the card are made)
- $ 0 annual fee for the first year
- First checked bag free and Priority Boarding on Delta flights
Please note for the $50 statement credit and the 30,000 bonus miles the card holder will have 3 months to meet these purchase requirements. The Get Away With 50K credit card offer will require a valid email address and customers MUST be over the age of 18 in order to apply and obtain the Delta SkyMiles card.
What are some other travel reward credit cards?
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard: members will receive 40,000 bonus miles when opening an account but will have to spend $3000 in 90 days in order to claim the bonus)
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card: $ 0 annual fee (this will not change after the first year like many travel credit cards) and no foreign transaction fees
- Benefits of the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from AMEX: Provides 35,000 bonus Starpoints after the card holder has made $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months