FH Guess Settlement
- Claim Form is available at settlement website
- Administrator can be contacts with questions
Those who try to stay current on the latest class action lawsuit news (exciting hobby) should know by now that consumers tend not to like receiving unsolicited promotional text messages. The plaintiffs in the Haghayeghi v. Guess, Inc. class action lawsuit appear to be no exception. The suit was filed due to allegations that Guess sent text messages without appropriate consent. Guess, on the other hand, denies all such claims and any wrong doing whatsoever, but has agreed to the settlement to avoid the costs associated with taking the case all the way to trial. Eligible Class Members who want to dip into the settlement fund for their rightful share can get started by going to the FH Guess Settlement page and clicking the Submit a Claim tab.
Pointing Out Some Key Details Regarding the FH Guess Settlement
- Class Members will receive either a one time payment of $15 or a voucher worth $30 off of a merchandise purchase
- Those who decide to move forward with a claim will need to make sure the filing takes place by March 10th, 2020
- March 10th, 2020 is also the date by which those wanting out of the settlement must send their exclusion requests
- The decision on whether or not to approve the settlement will take place at the fairness hearing on April 24th, 2020
- Those who twiddle their thumbs and do not take action will receive nothing at all and also give up their right to sue
Class Members who received a personalized notice in the mail will need to enter their Reference Number along with the number of the cell phone the text was sent to in order to begin the filing process. Those who did not receive a notice can complete the Claim Form located at the FH Guess Settlement page. Class Members that have questions or concerns may want to try contacting the Claims Administrator.
FH Guess Settlement Claims Administrator
- 1801 Market Street, Suite 660, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- [email protected]