FedEx Watch a Sort
- Job seekers can login with a username and password
- Online login credential recovery assistance is available
Anyone who has gone through the often tedious process of applying for a job deserves to have a convenient way to follow-up with the potential employer. FedEx appears to agree with this statement as made clear by the FedEx Watch a Sort page. Job seekers who have applied or wish to apply for a position can use the FedEx Watch a Sort portal to view their online profile, utilize job seeker tools, fill out an application, and register for Sort Observation. To complete the login process users will need to enter an email address and password before clicking the Login button. New FedEx Watch a Sort portal users will first need to complete the online registration process by entering an email address and creating a password with security questions. Passwords should be between 8 and 25 characters and should NOT be the same as the login email address.
Some Key Notes in the History of FedEx
- Federal Express first opened its doors on April 17th, 1973 with just 389 team members (a stunning 186 packages went out to 25 United States cities that same night)
- By the 1980s the company became the first in the history of American business to reach $1 billion in revenue inside 10 years of start-up without mergers or acquisitions
- In 2020 FedEx acquired TNT Express one of the worlds largest express delivery companies which offers services in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Americas, and the Middle East
FedEx Watch a Sort portal users who have forgotten their login credentials can click the links posted under the login fields to begin the account recovery process. United States customers who wish to reach the company can contact FedEx customer support by phone or through mail.
FedEx United States Customer Support
- 3875 Airways, Module H3, Department 4634, Memphis, TN 38116
How do I access my FedEx account?
If you're looking for your FedEx Account Number, log into your account at fedex.com. Then click on the “Account Management” tab on the left-most menu. Your account will usually have the alias “My Account,” which will have your Account Number in the middle field of the table.
How do I check my application status for FedEx?
To view your application status for any position, please log in and click on 'Job submission status'. To search for other opportunities with FedEx Ground, please visit GroundCareers.fedex.com or GroundWarehouseJobs.fedex.com for package handler positions.
Where can I drop off FedEx Express packages?
Dropoff and pickup are now available nationwide at Walgreens locations, participating Dollar General stores, select grocery stores and FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations near you. FedEx pickup and dropoff are generally available during normal hours of operation for each retailer, but vary by location.
How do I print a FedEx label online?
Create Shipping Labels With Your SmartphoneLog in to fedex.com on your web-enabled smartphone.Select "Create Shipment."Enter your user ID and password.Enter your shipping information.Select the "Send a Mobile Shipping Label" option at the bottom of your screen.Enter an email address for yourself or someone else.Click "Ship," which will generate a barcode.smallbusiness.fedex.com › mobile-shipping-labelCreate Shipping Labels With Your Smartphonesmallbusiness.fedex.com › mobile-shipping-label