- Evite users can login to account by through use of an email address and password
- Facebook sign in and password reset options are available for user convenience
Hosts that are hoping to get the word out about their upcoming party would be wise to give an Evite some serious consideration. Those that have decided to go with Evite after carefully weighing all other options will need to start the invite process by signing in through the Evite Login page. Hosts that have already registered for Facebook can expedite the Evite login process by entering through their Facebook account. Users that have forgotten their Evite login password can start the reset process by entering the email address that is associated with their account (password reset will be sent via email).
- New users will need to enter their first name, last name, gender, email address, password, country, and zip code to create an account
- Just as with the Evite login process, new users will have the option to register an account through use of their Facebook information
- When registering for an account new users will have the option to receive party secrets, gift ideas, and special offers from Evite
- The Remember Me box can be checked at sign up to have the account information remembered by the user’s computer
Evite is the world’s leading digital invitation and social planning service boasting an eye-popping 32 million plus members. The service sends out over 200 million invitations on behalf of its 7 million party hosts each year and assists more celebrations that any other online invitation brand. Evite, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is based out of West Hollywood, California. To reach the company’s headquarters customers can write to 8800 West Sunset Boulevard West Hollywood, CA 90069 or call 310-360-2427.
How do I find an Evite sent to me?
If you are still having trouble locating your invitation, please reach our Customer Experience team at [email protected] with the title of your invitation, the date, and the email addresses of at least 2 of the guests on your guest list.
How do I create an Evite account?
To make an Evite, start by visiting the Evite website and registering for an account. Then, once you're registered and logged in, click on "Create an Invitation" on the Evite homepage. Next, choose an event from the list on the left-hand side of the page and then choose your occasion from the drop-down menu.
What is the best online invitation site?
Where to Get the Best Online Invitations for Wedding-Related EventsMinted. You probably already know you can buy paper invitations on Minted.com—but did you know it has a gorgeous selection of free, customizable online invitations too? ... Paperless Post. ... Pingg. ... Greenvelope. ... Punchbowl. ... Evite.www.theknot.com › content › digital-invitation-optionsThe Best Online Invitation Sites for All Your Prewedding ... - The Knotwww.theknot.com › content › digital-invitation-options
Is Evite free?
We offer 2 exciting options that can assist you in planning virtually any type of event: Evite (Free): Traditional, free invitation option with a large selection of online designs. Can be sent via email address, social networks (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc), and text message.