- Clients can gain online access to their accounts by logging in with a User ID and password
- New users can register by completing online enrollment form
Companies that use Empower Software Solutions for their workforce management needs can now gain access to payroll solutions directly through the Empower Pay page. To gain access to Empower Pay users will need to enter a Client Code, User ID, and password (case-sensitive) into the login fields and hit the Sign In button. New users can register online by completing a form that requires a Client Code, User ID, Employee Number, name, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, home address, and email address. Empower Pay users that cannot remember their passwords will need to enter their Client Code and User ID to start the retrieval process.
A Few More Notes Regarding Empower Software Solutions
- The company provides human resource and workforce management systems for all types of organizations from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies
- Some of the world’s largest retailers, manufacturers, grocers, and financial service companies utilize the services of Empower Software Solutions
- The company’s integrated applications assist with payroll management, tax processing, compliance outsourcing, talent management, and time & attendance
- Empower Software Solutions is privately held by Lake Capital, a private equity company that specializes in the service business
Clients looking to request more information from Empower Software Solutions can complete an online contact form that must include a first name, last name, email address, phone number, company name, zip code, and area of interest. Lake Capital can be written to at 676 North Michigan Ave Suite 3900 Chicago, IL 60611 or [email protected] To reach Lake Capital by phone dial 312-640-7050.