- Cardholders can check a balance by logging in with a card number
- Telephone assistance is available to those experiencing login issues
One of the most important things a cardholder needs to know about an ebtEDGE card is its current balance. It’s a good thing this information can be learned fairly easily by going to the ebtEDGE Balance page and entering a card number to begin the login process. Once logged in cardholders will be able to view their current ebtEDGE balance along with all recent card transactions. Cardholders who are having problems locating their card numbers can refer to the sample image of an ebtEDGE card that points out exactly where the card number can be found (located to the right of the login field).
Login Process for ebtEDGE Agencies, Merchants, Providers, and Partners
- Agencies – Agencies that need access must contact their State Security Administrator to secure a User ID and password for the ebtEDGE Agency Portal
- Merchants – Merchants can register online for a User ID and password (merchants in Non-Quest states can follow the appropriate links provided)
- Providers – First time providers can complete their contract or register online (link provided for North Carolina Subsidized Child Care Assistance)
- Partners – Partners that are attempting to access ebtEDGE for the first time will need to contact FIS State Support to gain access to the Partner Portal
Merchants doing business in the states of Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and Oregon who would like to get new service will need to fill out the Non-Quest Merchant Agreement. It is important for merchants in the state of Texas to note that they will need to fill out the specific Texas Merchant Agreement. Cardholders who are in need of assistance can contact customer support by phone (state-specific phone number list provided at the ebtEDGE Balance page).
ebtEDGE Florida Customer Service Number
How do I check my EBT balance?
You may also obtain your balance by: Logging on to the EBT Cardholder Portal. Calling the EBT Customer Service number (1-888-356-3281) on the back of your card. After you enter you sixteen (16) digit EBT card number you will hear your current food assistance or cash account balance(s) .
Can I check EBT balance online?
Check your SNAP balance on your last grocery receipt. Sign-in and check your balance online if your State provides information for your SNAP account on-line. Call your State's Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Customer Service Number, an EBT Customer Service Representative should be able to assist you.
What is the passcode for EBT?
A PIN (personal identification number) is a secret numeric password shared between a user and the EBT system. You must call EBT Customer Service at 1-888-356-3281 to select your PIN (secret code) before you can use your card.
How do I activate my EBT card?
Activation By Phone The number to call to activate an EBT is commonly found on the back of the card. It's typically the customer service number. You'll need to follow the automated prompts and select the option "activate your EBT card." The process is similar to activating a debit card for the first time.