- Vote can be cast for 1 of 3 coffees
- Registration is required to cast vote
- Login available for returning users
Sometimes the best way for a company to find out which of its products is most admired is by following the tried and true concept of putting it up for a vote. Dunkin’ Donuts is now asking its customers to vote for 1 of 3 flavors (Blueberry Pancake, Dulce de Leche Cookie, and Coconut Caramel) in exchange for a chance to win a $5,000 Grand Prize. Those who deem this to be a fair enough incentive can cast a vote after going to the Dunkin’ Flavorite page and clicking the Register button to fill out an online form with a name, email address, address, and date of birth (participants can also register using Facebook account information). Once the registration has been completed the Vote Now button can be clicked to make a coffee selection. Those who have already signed up can cast another vote by click the Already Registered? link at the Dunkin’ Flavorite page and entering an email address to login.
I like what I’m hearing so far. What else do I need to know?
- Begins on August 28th, 2020 and runs for just over 2 months before closing on Halloween
- Open to legal residents of the United States (and DC) who are at least 18 years old at entry
- In addition to the Grand Prize there will be 65 First Prizes awarded (52 bags of coffee each)
- Limit of 1 vote per day per participant (participants may not use multiple email addresses)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded in the contest comes to $32,040
Participants with questions can click the FAQ link posted at the bottom of the Dunkin’ Flavorite page to search for the answers they need (and most likely deserve). Those who can’t find what they’re looking for in the FAQs can opt to fill out an online contact form with a name, email address, type of issue, and question or comment. Participants with the strange desire to find out the names of the prize winners can request a copy of the Winners List by sending correspondence to 1400 Old Country Road, Suite 417, Westbury, NY 11590 no later than July 2nd, 2020.
- The J.M. Smucker Company – One Strawberry Lane, Orrville, OH 44667