- Customers can get free boxes
- Package tracking is available
- USPS AR app can be downloaded
With all of the packages that are going to be sent this holiday season one would think there should be an all-encompassing online hub to handle all things postage. The United States Postal Service has responded to this notion with Deliver Cheer. Just in time for the holidays there has arrived a place where customers can take care of all of there postal needs from buying stamps to ordering free boxes. Even those who have already sent there packages can still receive value from Deliver Cheer by using its online postage tracking tool. Consumers who want to take their holiday cheer to a new level can download the USPS AR app which can be used to send holiday messages and scan USPS collection boxes (scanning a mail box will cause a unique holiday animation to appear on the user’s device).
Free Boxes Ripe for the Picking at Deliver Cheer
- Priority Mail Small Flat Rate – A box perfect for sending smaller items with cozy dimensions that measure 5-3/8″ x 8-5/8″ x 1-5/8″
- Priority Mail Flat Medium Rate – Comes with 2 different boxes one measuring 11-7/8″ x 3-3/8″ x 13-5/8″ and the other 11″ x 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Priority Mail Flat Large Rate – The behemoth of USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes measures in at 12″ x 12″ x 5-1/2
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes Variety Pack – Those who can’t decide on a box can score one of each (1 small, 2 mediums, and 1 large)
Those who take advantage of the Deliver Cheer free box ordering should expect their boxes to arrive by regular mail in 7-10 business days (for boxes delivered within the United States). Customers who aren’t sure where the closest USPS office or mail box is located can use the Find Locations tool for assistance. Deliver Cheer users who have burning questions that need to be extinguished can dial-up the USPS customer service line.
United States Postal Service Customer Service