Conair Class Action Settlement
- Claims can be submitted at settlement webpage
- Written exclusions must be sent by the deadline
- Administrator contact information is available
A hair dryer that spontaneously combusts in the middle of a styling session can be a troubling thing indeed. It can also be the source of one of the latest class action lawsuit settlements. The parties involved in the Czuchaj, et al. v. Conair Corporation class action lawsuit have recently come to settlement terms whereby the plaintiffs will either receive a new hair dryer or a check for $5. Although the Conair Class Action Settlement has been agreed upon, it should be noted that Conair denies all claims brought in the lawsuit. Those who believe they are eligible Class Members can get a claim filed by going to the settlement page and submitting a claim form.
Key Points Regarding the Conair Class Action Settlement
- Anyone wishing to get a new hair dryer (or the 5 bucks) will need to make sure they file a claim form by the March 9th, 2020 deadline
- The court will decide whether or not to approve the Conair Class Action Settlement at the hearing to be held on March 23rd, 2020
- Those who don’t like the settlement will need to make their wish to be excluded known in writing by the March 9th, 2020 deadline
A point that deserves to be stressed is that Class Members who do not exclude themselves from the settlement prior to the deadline will give up their right to sue. However, any Bodily Injury or Property Damage claims filed are NOT included in Conair Class Action Settlement and therefore not effected by the exclusion deadline of March 9th, 2020. Class Members who have questions regarding the settlement or any of the scheduled proceedings may want to try calling the administrator.
Conair Claims Administrator
- PO Box 43416, Providence, RI 02940