- Customers can access their accounts through online portal
- New user registration and account recovery is available
With something as complex as insurance it’s nice for customers to have their account information all in one place. Those who are insured with Commerce Insurance know exactly how nice one-stop-shop account access is thanks to the Commerce Cares portal. Customers looking to gain online access to their account information can do so in a few seconds by typing an email address and password into the portal login fields. Those who have not yet signed up for Commerce Cares can do so by completing a registration form that requires a policy number, primary policyholder name, mailing zip code, and email address. Users who have forgotten their password can enter their email address to regain account access by either answering their security questions or receiving a temporary password via email.
Becoming Acquainted with Commerce Insurance
- The Commerce Insurance Company was founded in Webster, Massachusetts in 1972 and is a subsidiary of MAPFRE U.S.A. Corp
- The company has grown to become the largest provider of private passenger auto insurance in Massachusetts and insures over 25% of all registered vehicles in the state
- As far as numbers go Commerce Insurance writes almost $1.6 billion worth of premium and supplies over 1,800 people with jobs
- Commerce Insurance products are sold through independent agents (over 600 in fact) who represent the company and can be located with the Agent Locator webpage
Customers looking to stay caught up on their premiums can start the online payment process at the Commerce Cares page by entering a policy number and clicking the Make Payment button. Commerce Insurance policyholders who have a customer service or billing inquiry can call 1-800-922-8276 (extension 14300) Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time. Those who would rather make their inquiry by mail can write to 11 Gore Road Webster, MA 01570.
Is Mapfre the same as Commerce Insurance?
MAPFRE Insurance offers auto, home, life and business insurance. MAPFRE Insurance is part of Massachusetts' history, beginning as The Commerce Group, Inc in 1972. MAPFRE Insurance is part of The MAPFRE Group, a global insurer with a presence in 49 countries serving over 35 million customers.
How do I cancel my Mapfre insurance?
How to cancel MAPFRE Insurance. Email [email protected] and ask them to cancel your account.
What does Mapfre stand for?
Mutualidad Agrupación Propietarios Fincas Rústicas de EspañaMAPFRE ratings Complaints about MAPFRE auto insurance are also higher than the industry average, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. MAPFRE stands for Mutualidad Agrupación Propietarios Fincas Rústicas de España, or "Spanish insurance and financial institution."