- Email address and password will be needed
- New users can create a clearXchange profile
- Immediate support is available by phone
Any service that offers something as important as sending money should have a fairly straight forward way for its customers to access their accounts. Those who use the services provided by clearXchange should encounter no problems when trying to create an account or sign into one. Those who have already registered for online access can complete the login process by going to the clearXchange login page and entering an email address along with an account password. New users who have yet to sign up can begin the registration process by choosing their bank from the list provided (Bank of America, Capital One, 1st Bank, Chase, Frost, US Bank, Wells Fargo). Those who do not see their bank will need to click the My Bank Isn’t Listed link to proceed with account registration.
An Overview of clearXchange
- clearXchange is a digital payments network that allows customers to send or receive money to anyone with a United States bank account
- The banks in the clearXchange networks reach over 250 million people (network bank users can use their current online banking service)
- clearXchnage was formed in May of 2011 and is owned by Bank of America, BB&T, Capital One, Chase, PNC, US Bank, and Wells Fargo
Users who can’t recall a password can create a new one by clicking the Forgot Password? link posted at the clearXchange login page. After clicking the link an email address will need to be entered to confirm the account prior to the password reset. Any payments sent using clearXchange should show up within 1-2 business days (after setting up a profile). Those who haven’t receive a payment after 3 business days should reach out to customer support for immediate assistance.
- 866-839-3488 (7 days a weeks from 8 AM to 12 AM Eastern Time)