- Choice Hotel customers can register for or login to through the designated loyalty program page
- Program provides a multitude of advantages including free hotel stays and gift card redemption
- Customer services and reservation assistance is available for program-related requests
Choice Hotels is now offering its loyal customers a faster way to earn fee stays, instant rewards, and dream getaways through the new Choice Privileges loyalty program. To get registered for the Choice Privileges program, customers will need to go directly to the program’s designated webpage and hit the Join Now button. It is important for customers to note that the program is ONLY open to residents of the following places: United States, United States Territories, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and Australia.
Is signing up for the Choice Privileges loyalty program really worth it?
- Through the programs Flex Rewards feature members will receive free nights for a fewer amount of points that are redeemable at over 1500 hotels
- Members should be glad to know that their mid-week stays at Choice Hotels will be awarded with extra points
- Choice Privileges members that would like to get immediate use out of their points can redeem them for digital gift cards
- Over 5,500 Choice Hotels will award program members with 10 points for every $1 spent at a stay
- Members of the program will never have to worry about using their points due to expiration dates as accumulated points never expire as long as membership is sustained
Members that are in need of assistance with the Choice Privileges program can contact the service center by dialing 888-770-6800. To make a reservation using points, the program’s reservation line will need to be called at 800-521-2121. Customers wishing to reach Choice Hotels International by mail can do so by writing to 6811 East Mayo Blvd, Suite 100 Phoenix, Arizona 85054.