Chipotle A Love Story Game
- Participants can play online games to receive offer
- Offer is good for a buy one get one free Chipotle entrée
Most people need no extra incentive to play a fun-filled online memory card game. When a free entrée from Chipotle is added to the mix people are sure to come out in droves to give it a go. Chipotle customers who like the idea of receiving a buy one get one free entrée offer should go to the Chipotle “A Love Story Game” page and click the Play Now button to get the action started. After clicking the Play Now button participants can try the memory card matching game featuring fresh Chipotle ingredients. When matching the fresh ingredients participants will want to avoid the harmful additives as they will deduct 5 seconds from the amount of time available to complete the game.
Anything else I need to know before moving forward with the Chipotle “A Love Story Game”?
- Promotion eligibility is limited to legal residents of the United States and Canada (residents of the province of Quebec are excluded) who are at least 13 years old at the time of participation
- The games begin on October 11th, 2020 at 9 AM Eastern Daylight Time and come to a close on the last day of 2020 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (official time is kept by the Sponsor)
- Those who participate in the promotion (whether they win or lose the Chipotle “A Love Story Game”) will receive a buy one get one free offer good for a Chipotle entrée up to $10
- The buy one get one free Chipotle entrée offers will be awarded on a first to participate first served basis with a total of 5 million offers being awarded throughout the course of the promotion
After playing the Chipotle “A Love Story” game participants will need to complete an online registration form that requires a name, mobile phone number, and email address. Those who complete the form will receive a text message at the mobile number provided containing the buy one get one free offer.
- 1401 Wynkoop St. Denver, CO 80202